We are Risk & Compliance team in Riga within SEB’s Tech area. We are providing world class delivery to our users and clients. The main responsibility of the team is to provide services for data capture, processing and delivery for Compliance and Anti-Money Laundering area.
About the job:
We are a team that works in international environment in our version of Agile and expect that you are ready to contribute to that. The team is responsible for the maintenance and development of bank applications. Those systems are used to follow compliance and risk regulations.
We believe that you have 2+ years technical experience and knowledge in:
- Programming languages: T-SQL,
- Databases: MSSQL
- IDE: SSMS
- Methodology: Scrum/Agile
- Bug tracking systems: JIRA
- Version control systems: TFS
- Programming languages: C#; Python
- Experience in banking area
- Build tool: TFS/MsBuild
- We would highly value your general understanding of Compliance and Anti-Money Laundering area as well as your ability to communicate effectively with business in order to perform system requirements analysis.
As our new colleagues, we believe you are motivated and self-driven, with the ability easily to instill confidence and collaborate with the rest of us. We expect you to be able to set and meet deliverable deadlines and estimates. Troubleshoot and enhance the code which was written by other team members. The position may require some traveling and English will be your working language.
What we offer:
- friendly and international environment, that encourages critical thinking and new ideas;
- competitive remuneration package, including health insurance, profit sharing program and other benefits;
- mentorship, support and training from highly-skilled colleagues;
- career growth opportunities within SEB Technology in Riga and internationally.
- Monthly salary range: 1800 EUR to 2700 EUR gross. The offer for final candidate will depend on experience and competences of the candidate for the required job.
Welcome with your application:
Feel free to send in your CV and application in English today, but no later than June 7, 2020 using ‘Pieteikties’ option.
SEB AB Riga Branch partner for Test Lead recruitment: “Personāla attīstības risinājumi”, Dzintra Zālīte - +371 29484646. Reg.No.50003979901, 64-5 Kr.Barona street, Riga, LV-1011. Work placement service license: Nr. 1/2014.
* Candidate must meet the requirements of Article 34.5 of the Credit Institution Law
Phone number: +371 25693464