About the position:
Accounts & Payments Operations is constantly developing and requires high focus on process management and end to end automation. You will be responsible for setting strategy for Process Management and implementation roadmaps for process automation and improvements. You will support Process Managers and other relevant roles in their work with business requirements and Process improvement framework. Facilitation of process documentation and making sure standards are followed will be part of you work.
You will also be facilitating efficiency and risk mitigation opportunity assessment and work across Accounts & Payments Operations by being assigned to areas that need support ensuring continuous improvement structure is implemented.
As Process Management Lead you report to the Head of Development in Accounts and Payments Operations.
You will be a part of our friendly Accounts & Payments Operations development team who will help you to strive for the best result.
- Strong management experience with proven leadership skills, ability to take ownership of business and issues
- Result oriented and people person, a good team player with ability to establish and develop relationships with stakeholders and colleagues across countries and divisions
- Deep knowledge in process management, experience with Lean, 6sigma, Agile
- Successful experience working with project management or product / process developments and improvements
- Proven ability to create good working structures and methods and communicate to others
- Proven ability to understand processes and analyse process information
- Good understanding of IT systems and how they are used by Operations
- Proven ability to analyze, prioritize, plan strategically and execute on the strategy (track record of delivering results)
- Proficiency in English (fluent understanding of financial terminology and vocabulary)
- Background in Payments, Cash Management or Finance as well as experience in international organization with matrix structure will be an advantage.
The position is stationed in Riga/Vilnius and will give you opportunities to work with the global SEB organization. You must be prepared to travel on a regular basis for stakeholder management and to participate in development initiatives across business units in SEB.
Monthly salary ranges from 2400 EUR to 3600 EUR (before tax deduction). The offer for final candidate will depend on experience and competences of the candidate for the required job.
Working at SEB:
You will work at a workplace characterized by entrepreneurship, openness and genuine commitment. Working with us will give you the possibility to grow your talent through everyday learning, extensive training and other development opportunities. We see the value of flexible working life, wellness benefits and a healthy lifestyle for our employees. Also, since the start of our company, we have taken an active role in our society’s social development and all our employees have the opportunity to contribute to various social projects.
Welcome with your application:
Feel free to send in your CV and application in English today, but no later than June 15, 2020 using ‘Pieteikties’ option.
(”Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken AB Riga Branch”, reg. No. 40003816496)
* Candidate must meet the requirements of Article 34.5 of the Credit Institution Law
Phone number: +371 25693464