Senior DevOps Engineer
In a digital transformation at Luminor we have selected cloud as a new standard for application deployment and automation. DevOps department team are the main contributor to this, working on cloud infrastructure deployment (IaC) as well as delivery of DevOps toolset for ours and other teams.
- To build and support development and testing environments for teams working on digital projects;
- To build and support enterprise level production environment using state of the art DevOps toolchain;
- To build and support continuous integration pipelines for the development teams working on digital projects;
- To support the current Change and Release process for development and IT operations teams.
Skills and Experience:
- Work experience in software development and/or IT operations and/or DevOps;
- Configuration Management: Terraform/Chef;
- Deep knowledge and more than 2 years of experience with AWS Cloud;
- Experience of working with Continuous Integration tools, especially Jenkins;
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes and Helm;
- Ability to write code, preferably in Java, Ruby, Go, Python;
- More than one year of experience of using Linux Shell and Operating System;
- Ability to use GIT as version control system;
- Degree in computer science or at least 4 years of experience in a system administration/engineering position;
- Problem solving and collaboration with multiple teams and third parties;
- Continuous learning mindset to be on top of the latest technologies and share the knowledge with the team;
- Can-do attitude with focus on results;
- Fluency in English.
- More than a year of experience with writing Terraform;
- Knowledge of .Net, Swift, Python, RoR programming and testing;
- Experience of working with Jira, Confluence, Artifactory, Bitbucket/Gitlab, SonarQube;
- Agile methodologies like Scrum and/or Extreme Programming;
- Understanding of information security concepts and frameworks such as ISO 27001, OWASP, SANS / CIS Critical Controls;
- Experience with the SOA and Microservice architecture;
- Knowledge of Kafka, Spark, Hadoop and NiFi;
- Collaborator to open source project (please add github profile);
- Travelling inside the Baltics in this role is expected.
Why Luminor? What we can offer you:
- Dynamic and International working environment that is filled with interesting challenges and opportunities as we build and innovate a new bank together;
- Varied opportunities to support your professional and personal development and growth;
- A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary;
- An additional benefits package for employees after 1 year in the company, which includes additional days of vacation;
- A collaborative and supportive team where you can create and implement ideas;
- A salary range for this position at 2500-3700EUR (Gross*), which is to be determined depending on the level of experience and competencies of the selected candidate.
Tel. nr.: +371 26588182