Make the change as a Senior cybersecurity specialist
The cybersecurity specialist resolves high level IT security incidents and is responsible for containment and remediation to security incidents with minimal disruption to business operations. The cybersecurity specialist closely collaborates with IT security and Operational Risk teams as well as across security related stakeholders.
- Detect, respond and hunt for cyber security incidents while capturing essential details and artefacts;
- Handle cyber security incidents, including performing lead investigator duties, from detection through to completion including post-mortem root cause analysis;
- Utilize sensor data and correlated logs containing IDS/IPS, AV, web application firewalls, Operating System events, web proxy, and similar data to establish context and scope;
- Work closely across security related stakeholders;
- Hands-on Incident Response;
- Identify, analyse and resolve problems, driving solutions through to completion;
- Maintain incident response documentation, participate in post-mortems, and write incident reports;
- Strong technical understanding of the information security threat landscape.
Skills and Experience:
- Ability to translate complex technical information across all levels of the organization;
- More than 5 years in IT - related professional experience or/and Practical experience in roles of soc, offensive security, forensics, threat intelligence;
- Higher Education, preferred - Information Technology;
- Advanced English;
- Professional knowledge of SIEM, IDS/IPS, AV (WAF preferred).
Why Luminor? What we can offer you:
- Dynamic and International working environment that is filled with interesting challenges and opportunities as we build and innovate a new bank together;
- Varied opportunities to support your professional and personal development and growth;
- A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary;
- An additional benefits package for employees after 1 year in the company, which includes additional days of vacation;
- A collaborative and supportive team where you can create and implement ideas;
- A salary range for this position starting from 4000 EUR (Gross*), which is to be determined depending on the level of experience and competencies of the selected candidate;
Tel. nr.: +371 26588182